Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia

Ivan and the kids headed out back to Alberta and Mom and I headed out for Salmon River on Nova Scotia's Bay of Fundy coast to visit my Aunt Lucia and my cousins and their families. Mom stayed with Aunt Lucia and I stayed with cousin Jeanne and her husband David.

I would love to say that it was all sunny skies but I would be lying. The "F" word made its appearance on many a day (that would be FOG!). Still we did have great days both in Salmon River and out at the LeBlanc cottages. And really when it came right down to it the foggy days were actually wonderful to be out walking (with Jeanne), or jogging (on my own) around the area. And when it counted... the weather was indeed gorgeous. Lovely at the lake. Even better Whale Watching off of Brier Island at the end of Digby Neck and out in the Bay of Fundy.

Most mornings, regardless of weather, I got my daily fix of watching the London 2012 Olympic Games. I cheered on the Canadians who did better in some events and fell short in others. And I really felt for fellow Cape Bretoner, Amy Cotton, who just missed out of advancing in Judo.

So a few photos and a whale watching video..













Popular posts from this blog

2019 Curaçao part 2

New Brunswick adventure

2019 Curaçao part 3